this page, you will find:
Meet the Speakers
& Travel Information
Face time - it matters! Get it at Plantscape Expo!
"The value of PIE for me and many of my peers is the face to face networking that goes on. There is plenty of that happening on the show floor at the expo but there is a lot of time with individuals during the after hour events. Without PIE, I would not have the chance to do this 'old school' version of social netowrking; people talking to people, enjoying each others company."
Peter Herrera, No Sweat! Liners
2013 PLANTSCAPE INDUSTRY EXPO CONVENTION BROCHURE
2013 Plantscape Industry Expo Conference Sessions & Events 13-15, Exhibitor Showcase 14 & 15
An Overview of Different Living Wall Systems; How to Design, Price and Plant Them!
Our Industry’s Next Game Changing Message and How it Gets Developed
- John Peterson, Ph.D., California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo - PowerPoint Pres. video coming soon.
Lunch: Heroes on the Hot Seat - Building Blocks to Business Success.
Owner & CEO Track, Bill Arman and Ed Laflamme, The Harvest Group
Get to the Root of the Matter! Selling Your Plants for More Money - PowerPoint
- Joe Cialone, Tropical Computers, FL - See above
- Tony Godfrey, Olive Hill Nursery, CA - See above
- Dan Goldman, Sunborne Nursery, CA - See above
- John Mendozza, Morning Dew Tropical Plants, FL - See above
Sales Track, Erik Darmstetter, SalesBy5
- The Secrets to Getting Sales by 5 PM - PDF
- Sales & Dating: The Same Rules Apply - PDF
Networking Lunch – Ignite! Your Company’s Growth.
- Terry Posner, Plantscapes Inc. of Seattle on Exterior - PowerPoint
- John Haadsma, LiveWall LLC on Living Walls - PowerPoint
- Shane Pliska, Planterra on Events - PowerPoint
- Jim Mumford, Good Earth Plants & GreenScaped Buildings on Green Roofs - PowerPoint
Closing Keynote: Selling Yourself, Your Ideas and Your Expertise - Your Keys to a Competitive Edge, Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE
Interior Plantscape Hall of Fame and PIA Awards Celebration Gala.
See who attended Plantscape Expo 2013